- Numbness or tingling in your buttock or down your leg?
- Pain or difficulty getting out of bed?
- Muscle spasms or tight muscles?
- Slouched posture?
- Pain when you sit or stand for long periods?
- Stiffness or painful restriction in the back?
- Pain in between your shoulder blades?
- Difficulty with various movements like putting on your socks?
If this is the case you are not alone!! Back Pain is one of the most common complaints of discomfort. Something to note is that back pain can be felt differently depending on a person's circumstances meaning not one back pain is the same as another.Below are some of the most common causes of back pain but not limited to:
- Prolonged sitting
- Muscle tightness
- Poor sleeping posture
- Physical trauma (accident)
- Sporting injuries
- Underlying medical conditions
With both upper and lower back pain, it is essential to accurately diagnose the exact cause of the pain, which is often multi factorial, as this will enable us to work together to overcome this. The aim as with any condition is to identify the root of the problem before creating a treatment plan that is tailored based on your physical and emotional well-being.
The reason for planning your chiropractic treatment is so that you have a schedule to follow that enables you to not only get relief in the short term but also long term by giving exercises and stretches to do at home. This will occur on the initial consultation. If we believe you are better off seeing someone else, we will happily refer you to the appropriate professionals. However, if we can help, we will ensure you are treated with the best evidence-based chiropractic care!